|Kovobel Containers||Shipping Containers|
|Flat Pack Containers offers efficient delivery, especially in bulk. Stackable in transit.||Only delivered as an assembled unit|
|Kovobel containers are naturally ventilated so do not suffer from condensation or damp.||Shipping Containers are airtight, ideal for moving goods on the sea but with no ventilation, they suffer from condensation, no air movement and musty air.|
|Each panel can manually offload the panels by hand, with sufficient man-power.||Shipping Container Units can only be offloaded by a crane or forklift|
|These modular panels are easy to manoeuvre through narrow access and tight spaces||Full-Sized Containers require craning over buildings into their final position|
|Galvanised finish on Steel Containers for long life and durability.||Painted Steel will flake and allow rust to develop over time|
|Great range of sizes to suit multiple applications and industries.||10ft, 20ft & 40ft sizes only|
|Typically 1/3 the weight of a shipping container! 6m (20ft) Kovobel Container weighs only 780kg.||Over-engineered construction designed for stacking at sea. 20ft weighs a whopping 2300kg|
So, why a Kovobel container for your storage requirements?
- Galvanised finish for long life.
- Reinforce galvanised steel bars to strengthen each panel.
- 35mm wooden planked floor, not cheap chipboard or OSB which absorb water and rot over time.
- Module panels for easy access and handling.
- The design has been refined and improved over time, now proven worldwide.
- Options and accessories extend the use to suit the requirement from general storage to hazardous chemical storage, site offices or mobile plant rooms.
- Great customer service.
Please contact us with your requirements for more information.